Helpful reminders for local coordinators:
1. Review the www.nationaldayofprayer.org site
2. Order any materials you may need.
3. Begin to advertise on the radio, do any press releases.
4. Request the Michigan Prayer Guide PDF, available by 4/20/17.
5. Promote prayer for our nation.
6. Register your event at the national web site under EVENTS.
If you are available attend the Capitol building prayer observance:
Worship and prayer: 11 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.
Observance: Noon to 1 p.m.
Reception tent: 1 to 3 p.m., prayer, music, food
Location: Capitol steps, schedule tours for classrooms
This is a powerful patriotic celebration.
Extend invitations to friends and family members.
Theme for 2017: FOR YOUR GREAT NAME'S SAKE
Hear Us...Forgive Us....Heal Us!
O Lord, Listen! O Lord, Forgive!
O Lord, Hear and Act!
For Your Sake, O My God...