Friday, December 20, 2013

A New State Coordinator for Michigan

December, 19, 2013 (Lansing, MI) 
Mrs. Cathy Braun was commissioned as the new State Coordinator for the Michigan National Day of Prayer Task Force


A Greeting from Cathy

I am honored to be positioned as the new State Coordinator for Michigan. I look forward to laboring with the many talented and gifted people connected to the NDP Task Force. 

It has been my pleasure to become well acquainted with Lori over the past two years, and I value our friendship. She has established a high level of excellence and anointed leadership. I am thankful Lori is available to assist me with a smooth leadership transition. I bless her and pray that God blesses her mightily with His love, peace and joy. If you have the opportunity to send her a note of thanks and blessing, I encourage you to do so. I love and appreciate her. She is a kingdom treasure.

We go forward together, and may the people of Michigan arise and shine with the Glory of God!

God bless you,
Cathy Braun
State Coordinator
Michigan National Day of Prayer Task Force

Mail: P.O. Box 131, Williamston, MI  48895

Lift up your heads, O gates, and be lifted up O ancient doors, that the King of Glory may come in! Who is the King of Glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates and lift them up O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in! Who is this King of Glory? The Lord of Hosts, He is the King of Glory! - Psalm 24:7-10

About Cathy Braun

Cathy is a speaker, teacher and writer who has been involved across the state and nation in many different capacities. Here are some highlights: 

White Eagle Round Table for the Nation
National Strategic Prayer Initiatives since 1993
Prayer Initiatives at the Capitol in Michigan since 1982
Michigan Governmental Prayer Alliance, www.migpa.org
Michigan Legislative Consultant
Commissioned by Glory of Zion International; Corinth, Texas
Graduate of Mount Hope Institute; Lansing, Michigan
Graduate of Michigan State University


A Farewell Word from Lori Wagner

It has been my pleasure to serve as a coordinator with the National Day of Prayer Task Force since 2004, and as the State Coordinator since 2011. In the years following accepting that first position, demands on my schedule have  increased beyond the level that I can maintain them with the excellence they deserve. 

Although my heart remains loyal to the National Day of Prayer Task Force, I am simply unable to continue investing the time this key position requires. It has been wonderful and an incredible honor to be united with such great people in the NDPTF organization and all around our great state; and today it is my great honor to present the new State Coordinator, Mrs. Cathy Braun.

If you would like to stay connected, I'd be happy to include you in future Affirming Faith newsletters. Just send me an email to loriwagner@affirmingfaith.com. Of course, you can always stop by the website to see what's new atwww.affirmingfaith.com.

God bless you!
Lori Wagner
Minister, Author, Speaker
Outgoing State Coordinator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Pensacola, florida. Many churches will be praying on Dec. 31 at 7pm. I believe
this represents a great unity for
that city.